1. Function test: When purchasing, every function of the product needs to be checked one by one, such as: multiple washing methods, adjustable nozzle position, toilet seat heating function, maximum limit of 38 ℃, deodorization varies according to the strength of the use stage , Automatic power saving and regular power saving can be set at the same time, water pressure can be adjusted during cleaning, etc., try to keep the product inspection on the basis of energy saving, safety and convenience.
2. The higher the safety factor, the better: When buying, you must see whether it meets the national standards and ask to show relevant documents.
3. Whether it is easy to clean: carefully observe the surface, see if it is flooded under the light, and then touch the surface with your hands, it should be smooth, smooth, and clear; no obvious pinholes, lack of glaze and cracks; tap the surface, the sound is crisp and pleasant , No cracking sound, no shape deformation, etc.
4. After-sales service is also very important: smart toilets are scientific and technological products, which are troublesome to maintain. When purchasing, be sure to ask for the warranty period and detailed terms.
5. See if the product has a urinal: professional products will be designed specifically for men sitting in the urine urinal.
6. Look at the structure and material of the nozzle: Due to the high cost of silver, some products are often confused with stainless steel. The sterilization function of nano-silver cannot be replaced by stainless steel. The domestic stainless steel tube encases the plastic tube inside, and it is easy to breed a lot of bacteria at the joints.
7. Cost of use: The original monthly electricity bill is very low.