1. It depends on whether there are black spots, bubbles, pinholes, cracks, scratches, stains, missing edges, missing corner vitrified tiles on the surface of the tile, and also pay attention to whether there are defects such as leakage and polishing.
2. Check the bottom embryo mark. For products made by regular manufacturers, the bottom embryo has clear product trademark marks.
3. Weight, try the feel of the tile.
4. The bricks of the same specifications with good quality and high density are relatively heavy; on the contrary, the products with lower quality are lighter.
5. Tap the tiles and identify the quality of the tiles by listening to the sound.
6. Wall tiles or small-size tiles are generally separated by five fingers with one hand, dragging the tile, and tapping the tile face with the other hand.
7. If the sound made has a metallic texture, the quality of the tile is better; if the sound is not metallic, the quality of the tile is poor.