1. Particleboard: Particleboard made of wood or other lignocellulosic materials. After the application of adhesive, the artificial board is glued under the action of heat and pressure, also known as particleboard. Low cost and extremely high water absorption.
2. MDF: The full name is medium density fiberboard, which is a kind of density board, which also includes long fiberboard and short fiberboard. It uses wood fibers or other plant fibers as raw materials, and applies urea formaldehyde after breaking, fiber separation, and drying An artificial board made of resin or other suitable adhesives after hot pressing. Its density is generally in the range of 0.5-0.8 g / cm3, and its thickness is generally 5-30 mm. Easy to process, but the adhesive contains harmful substances such as formaldehyde.
3. Solid wood board: also known as solid wood knuckle board, it is a kind of board made of small pieces of solid wood using a special splicing machine and splicing by opening finger grooves on the board. It has the characteristics of environmental protection, high strength and small deformation. It has the advantages of extremely low formaldehyde emission, beautiful wood grain, and durability.
4. Solid wood: Rubber wood is commonly used, with thick and uniform wood structure, good hardness, beautiful texture, uniform texture, strong plasticity, good processing performance, easy to create, easy to drill, smooth cut surface, easy to stick, paint Good coating performance, not easy to crack in dry areas in the north, wet areas in the south should not be deformed due to moisture. Is the best natural material for making bathroom cabinets.
5. Stainless steel: 201 #, 202 #, 304 #, etc. are commonly used, which are mainly environmental protection, moisture-proof, mildew-proof, rust-proof, waterproof and so on.