1. Glazed tiles are rich in color patterns, many specifications, easy to clean, large selection space, suitable for kitchen and bathroom. Various patterns and patterns can be made on the surface of glazed tiles, which are richer in color and patterns than polished tiles.
2. The surface strength of the glazed tile will be much greater, and it can be used for both wall and floor. Compared with vitrified tiles, the biggest advantage of glazed tiles is that they are impermeable and not afraid of being dirty. Most of the glazed tiles have a very good slip resistance, and the surface of the glazed tiles can be fired with various patterns and patterns. Although the abrasion resistance of glazed tiles is slightly worse than that of vitrified tiles, the abrasion resistance of qualified products can definitely meet the needs of household use.
3. Impervious, seamless splicing, arbitrary shape, toughness is very good, basically no breakage and other phenomena occur.
4. Water absorption: The water absorption of glazed tiles is greater than 10%.
5. The characteristics of resistance to rapid cooling and rapid heating: The resistance to rapid cooling and rapid heating refers to the property that the glazed tile can withstand rapid changes in temperature without cracks. The difference between hot and cold temperature used in the test was 130 ± 2 "C.
6. Bending strength: The average bending strength of the glazed tile is not less than 16 MPa. When the thickness of the brick is greater than or equal to 7.5 mm, the average bending strength is not less than 13 MPa.